Can I tell you how much I love my clients?
They are completely fantastic people. They work really hard, they are building great companies, and they care.
That’s why I want to help them fill up their staffs with equally fantastic people.
As of October 2, 2020, the following jobs are available:
EComAllies is a super-fast growing agency in Austin, Texas. They do FB, Google/Bing & Amazon ads for emerging health, beauty and fashion brands. The founder, Charlie Johnson, is sharp as a tack, and brings incredible energy to his role. They’ve recently 4x’d their revenue and are on a roll.
They are hiring for:
Ad Ops Specialist: Set up conversion tracking for Facebook Ads and Google Ads on client eCommerce websites. Troubleshoot problems as they arise. Freelance role. (Connect with Charlie.)
Google Advertiser: Creating Google advertising campaigns for our eCommerce clients. We have a good handful of projects that need help on an ongoing basis. Freelance role. (Connect with Charlie.)
Copywriter: Write compelling ad copy for Facebook and Instagram Ads primarily. We have a number of client projects that need your help right away and on an ongoing basis. Freelance role. (Connect with Charlie.)
MyDentalAgency.com is just all kinds of awesome. Jackie Uliasewich Cullen & Shawn Berg are building a super high-performance marketing agency that is helping ambitious dental practices grow better, faster & stronger through a fully comprehensive marketing approach. What I love most about Jackie & Shawn is how much they love their team and their clients. They are hiring for:
Google & Facebook Advertiser (FT – Remote): Do you love analyzing numbers?
Uncovering deep insights?
Crafting and designing creative ad copy?
Are you very well organized, detail-oriented and love a good challenge?
If so, you could become our new Digital Marketing Specialist. Under the guidance of our experienced leadership you will be responsible for creating, launching, analyzing and optimizing Google Ads, Facebook Ads, email, text and automation campaigns for some of the best and most elite dental practices around the country. You will work closely with leadership to strategize on performance optimizations, test new ideas and truly hone your craft.
Key deliverables will include:
1. Within 4 weeks of being hired, undertake an audit of current digital marketing processes, and identify areas for improvement. Within 8 weeks of being hired, implement processes that allow us to launch, manage and optimize client campaigns quickly and efficiently in a manner that (a) maximizes results as early as possible, and (b) focuses on continued testing, analysis and improvement.
2. Effectively manage a portfolio of 60 clients and 120 campaigns with a total spend of $75K/month.
3. Decrease all client CPAs to a maximum of $40 within nine months of being hired.
4. Achieve 90% “high” client satisfaction each quarter.
5. Consistently demonstrate a growth mindset and attitude of continuous professional development.
6. Embody the company’s values: Integrity; treating our clients like family; lifting each other up; never stop learning; boring isn’t an option.
You can check out the listing on LinkedIn or get in touch with Jackie.