Hi. Thanks for stopping by. Search, Social and Mobile are colliding in the most delicious way. The ability of users to broadcast, disover and interact with each other and their communites has never been more important or exciting.This is my little corner of the world to spout off about the things that are really important in my business life. I currently provide startups and established companies with growth consultations. I am currently working on three exciting projects: Adchemix (a stealthy search company), O Media (a great mobile music service in India) and DeepInventory, a revolutionary way for retailers, publishers and wholesalers to engage.
I have deep experience in search. I have worked for Inktomi (now Yahoo!), e-Centives (back when they did a comparison shopping dealio), GPShopper (back when they did local, mobile search), SpinShark (a search and social media company I started), PM Digital (a high quality SEM/SEO agency)(they bought SpinShark).
I am an entrepreneur, a thinker, a connector. I am passionate about many things, including my family, the Red Sox and Boston. I am interested in early stage companies in the search, social and mobile spaces (especially those that connect all three).
- 5 Implications of Google Caffeine
- Retailers & SEO: Exceeding Expectations
- Google +1: The Algorithmic Influence of the Crowd
- Here Comes the Flood
- 10 ways to Take Your Natural Search Rankings to the Next Level
- My work at the PM Digital Blog
- A white paper I authored The Storytellers – How Apparel Merchants Can Take Back the Fashion Discussion
- Internet Retailer
- Online Retailer
- Digital Hollywood
- OMMA Mobile
- OMMA Global
- American Catalog Mailer’s Association