Hey, my name is Tim Kilroy an I am an experienced entrepreneur. I’ve been working with and for digital marketers since “buying a keyword” on AOL was an awesome strategy. I live near Boston with my 5 children (yeah, that isn’t a typo), my lovely wife, Julia (check out her entrepreneurial activities Julia Cooks & fair-trade jewelry, I Thought of You).
I am insanely busy. I have started and sold 2 companies (SpinShark, an SEO company – sold to PMX) and most recently, AdChemix, a predictive analytics platform that is now part of EliteSEM. I have a bunch of things that I play around with:
Selling To The C a business growth blog
The Side Hustle Institute a place to help and inspire people to find their best professional version of themselves.
Get Your Hustle On Podcast (coming soon!)
When I am not working away, I love my kids, pay way too much attention to the Red Sox, and think I am 27.6% funnier than I really am.
Note: All opinions, data, thoughts and whatnot are mine alone. They do not reflect the opinions or thoughts of my employers (if I have one while you are reading this), my clients (if I have any while you are reading this) or anyone else but me.
Have a great day.
- 5 Implications of Google Caffeine
- Retailers & SEO: Exceeding Expectations
- Google +1: The Algorithmic Influence of the Crowd
- Here Comes the Flood
- 10 ways to Take Your Natural Search Rankings to the Next Level
- My work at the PM Digital Blog
- My work at the EliteSEM Blog
- A white paper I authored The Storytellers – How Apparel Merchants Can Take Back the Fashion Discussion
- Internet Retailer
- Online Retailer
- Digital Hollywood
- OMMA Mobile
- OMMA Global
- American Catalog Mailer’s Association